Application development is an art that combines passion with skill and technology. WAFY has the passion and the technical skills to create a State-of-the-art windows application.
Whether you are a CEO, Owner, IT Specialist or an architect looking to hire the right team to create your windows application, you should read the points highlighted below on why you should choose WAFY:
1. Our core development process is deeply rooted in the object-oriented principles.
2. Code Organization: We are good organizers of code. We structure the code at every level:
d. Add In
e. Source file
3. Code re-use: Simple to say but we know that this requires a lot of thought process to create highly robust code, which is easily customizable and manageable. If we have to choose between the right choice and the quick choice, we would always choose the right over quick.
4. Frameworks: Over the years, we have created and perfected frameworks that help create robust applications and reduce time to market.
5. We strictly follow coding standards.
6. User Interface: We are detail oriented. We want every screen to look elegant and professional. We have created standards for designing the GUI and we follow it to every detail. We don’t dump controls.
7. Logical Ability: This is hard to explain. We are very good in formulating logics and can almost come up with the most efficient solution to every coding problem. Our dogged approach to finding the most efficient and robust solution has been appreciated by many.
8. Professional Developers: We have a workforce that is highly qualified, experienced and technically skilled.
9. Comments: We explain the logic using comments as we code every module.
10. Testing: We follow iterative programming and the code gets tested continuously throughout the coding process. We maintain and organize weekly and fortnightly builds. We create test cases and use them for our internal testing and UAT. We have established a process by which the code gets tested at various levels and intensities before being delivered. When you get a build from WAFY, it works perfectly the first time and every time!
11. Documentation – We document everything right from the project start to the production.
12. Research and Development – We continuously evolve, learn new techniques and acquire skills. For this purpose, we have a separate Research and Development team.
This we hope clearly explains the way we work and code. There is more but we think it would be too much of a detail to explain it all here. However, if you would like to know more about any of the processes listed above, please contact us and we will be happy to take you through a code walk.
Our expertise includes creating applications for the following domains:
3. Stockiest and Distributors
4. Inventory Management
5. Mail Servers and Clients
6. Business Continuity Planning
11. Change Management
The architecture includes:
12. Distributed Clients Server Applications
13. Smart Client Applications
15. Deploy Once
16. MDI Applications
17. SDI Applications
18. Multi-Threaded Applications
19. Windows Services
20. Network Programming
21. Web Services
The technologies include:
1. NET Technologies
a. C# (Csharp)
b. VB .NET
5. MS Access
6. SQL Server
7. Interbase / FireBird
Third party tools:
1. Developer Express
3. Crystal Reports